Offerd Salary (USD) $3000
Career Level Giám đốc
Experience > 10 Years
Industry Kế toán/Tài chính/Kiểm toán , Quản lý điều hành
Our client is a foreign invested maintenance service company, now looking for a CFO in HCM:
- Make strategic recommendations for the CEO
- Manage financial forecasting and budgeting processes for the company
- Consulting on short and long term business and financial planning
- Establish and develop relationships with relevant partners
- Leading, directing and managing the financial and accounting team.
- Make and control cash flow and finance.
- Control of accounting data recording procedures, asset management and other accounting procedures
- Prepare periodic financial statements and report financial results to the Board of Directors
- Financial analysis, data synthesis, cost control according to budget and actually incurred
- Implement tax compliance policies and organize the implementation of tax policies
- Cooperate and support other parts of the company's business operations.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Board of Directors.
- Male/Female; Age: 39-48 years old
- University Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 10-15 years of experience as Financial Manager/Chief Accountant
- Having experience in Industrial Maintenance Service, Construction, Mechanical Engineering, Oil & Gas
- Good knowledge of Law in Accounting system/tax/labor
- Data base system computer skills
- Good English communication