Offerd Salary (USD) $1300
Career Level Trưởng Phòng
Experience 7-10 Years
Sector Đồng Nai
Industry Kế toán/Tài chính/Kiểm toán , Sản Xuất , Ngân hàng/Đầu tư
Our client is a foreign invested furniture manufacturing company, now looking for a Chief Accountant in Dong Nai, shuttle from HCMC:
- Responsible for the accounting and audit activities of the Company.
- Advising the Board of Directors on the improvement of the financial and accounting management system of the Company
- Manage, control and take responsibility for all transactions and accounting data that arise
- Managing, evaluating the capacity of staff in the accounting department, fostering, improving qualifications, building an accounting staff in the Company.
- Analyzing reports, thereby capturing fluctuations in costs, liabilities ... to promptly offer solutions to control costs according to the proposed plan.
- Prepare financial statements, tax reports monthly, quarterly, annually, and internal tax finalization reports within the Company.
- Manage the company's operating budget.
- Developing a strong team of Finance and Accounting.
- Report periodically to the Board of Directors on the implementation of the tasks and regularly report promptly when necessary.
- Male/Female; Age: Above 35 years old
- University graduated with major in Finance/Accounting..
- At least 3-7 years experience working as a Chief Accounting
- Understanding of regulations and systems tax law of Vietnam
- Good English communication