Offerd Salary (USD) $2000
Career Level Trưởng Phòng
Experience 3-5 Years
Sector Đồng Nai
Industry Dệt may/ Sợi/ Giầy da, Kỹ thuật ứng dụng , Sản Xuất , Cơ khí/ Máy móc
Our client is a foreign invested manufacturing company, now looking for a Cutting Manager in Dong Nai:
- Monitoring and managing all the operation in Cutting dept.
- Make the master cutting plan as per production plan.
- Troubleshooting and issuing instructions adherence to cutting plan and maintain production in cutting.
- Conduct the activities of all cutting operators and assistant cutting operators.
- Coordinate with other related depts to achieve PCD and ensure smooth operation and achieve maximum productivity in Cutting department.
- Check the quantity of the order from the merchandising department and the quantity of fabric according to the marker ratio.
- Improve line cutting without interruption to keep the Production schedule.
- Optimize material usage to minimize waste.
- Supervise the utilization of fabric to minimize usage variance.
- Assign, manage and evaluate the quality of work of the cutting staffs department.
- Attend all technical, PP, CP and management meetings
- Maintain the standard of ISO and HSE
- Male/Female; Age: 33-45 years old
- Graduated from University/College with major in Garment, Textile Technology or related fields
- At least 3 years experience working in the same position in garment company
- Knowledge of Cutting, Fabrics and Garment production processes
- Proficient in use MS Office
- Good English communication