Offerd Salary (USD) $1700
Career Level Trưởng Phòng
Experience 5-7 Years
Sector TP.HCM, Bình Dương , Đồng Nai
Industry Hành chánh/Thư ký , Nhân sự , Sản Xuất
Our client is a foreign-invested company, now looking for an HR & Admin Manager ($1700, ID6126)
- Create and implement HR initiatives and plans that are in line with the overarching business strategy.
- Coordinate the recruitment and selection process with the appropriate departments in accordance with the recruitment plan.
- Establishing a performance evaluation system and standard operating procedure, and taking part in a KPI setting.
- Manage the benefits program, payroll, personal income tax, social insurance, and other relevant matters.
- Plan and develop the corporate personnel resources.
- Monitor the adherence to the law and social norms throughout the human resource management process.
- Build a solid HR staff through training.
- Promote positive workplace culture by motivating staff, collaborate closely with them, pay attention to their expectations and worries.
- Resolve conflicts and infractions and enforcing necessary disciplinary measures.
- Assess, predict, and reduce the risks associated with HR management.
- Manage the plan and administrative work.
- Develop organizational culture that is consistent with the company's goal, vision, and fundamental values.
- Carry out any additional relevant tasks assigned by BOD.
- Male/ Female; Age: 35 - 45 years old.
- Graduated from university majoring in Human Resources, Business Administration, Law, or related fields.
- At least 05 years of experience in HR & Admin manager positions in manufacturing companies.
- Knowledge of material preparation for foreigners.
- Strong experience in C&B and Labour Relationships.
- Solid knowledge of Vietnam Labour law.
- Fluent in English.