Offerd Salary (USD) $700
Career Level Nhân viên
Experience 3-5 Years
Sector TP.HCM, Bình Dương , Đồng Nai
Industry Hành chánh/Thư ký , Nhân sự
Our client is a foreign-invested company, now looking for an Human Resource Specialist ($700, ID13041)
- Plan, design, and implement an HR management and development strategy.
- Create and maintain adequate procedures for assessing critical aspects of human resource development;
- Keep track of HR challenges, opportunities, and accomplishments by monitoring, measuring, and reporting on them.
- Collaborate with other functional/departmental heads to fully comprehend all aspects and requirements of HR development.
- Work with the executive team on the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance.
- Manage all employees' monthly payments, benefits, and allowances.
- In charge of completing needed reports for the Social Insurance Department and other relevant departments.
- Manage all employee labor contracts.
- Create training needs analysis and training plan for corporate training.
- Develop, implement, and maintain human resource policies.
- Ensure organizational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies, and general duty of the company
- Female, Age: 25 - 30 years old.
- Academic level: University degree with agriculture or related majors
- Experience: at least 3 years of working experience at the same position in HR postition.
- Solid knowledgeable in local, expatriate practices and policies for benefits & compensation.
- Language: good English communication.
- Good computer skills.