Offerd Salary (USD) Thoả thuận
Career Level Mới tốt nghiệp
Experience 0-1 Years
Industry CNTT-Phần cứng/Mạng , CNTT-Phần mềm , QA/QC
- Identify and plan for new features.
- Support develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
- Observe, suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps.
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design.
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Communicate with users to understand their needs and experiences.
- Third-year or Senior Students major in Information Technology, Software Engineering, or related fields.
- Eager to learn and good demeanor.
- A positive mindset and a can-do attitude.
- English proficient skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English).
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.