Offerd Salary (USD) $1500
Career Level Nhân viên
Experience 1-3 Years
Sector Thái Bình
Industry Dệt may/ Sợi/ Giầy da, Kỹ thuật ứng dụng
Our client is a foreign investes company, now looking for a Pattern Technical Executive in Thai Binh:
- Support the Garment Technologist or Garment Senior Technician to develop standard methods for new production techniques.
- Work with customers and provide suggestions / advice to continuously improve fit and quality through pattern-related adjustments.
- Develop new net patterns based on customer requirements, quality, production efficiency and materials utilization.
- Make necessary changes to the net patterns based on customer feedback for customer approval as needed
- Customer Specification: work with CSP, and when possible meet with customers to obtain style information, fit preferences, and pattern requirements to enhance customer satisfaction with the Factory’s samples and bulk garments.
- Pattern Making: Produce high quality net patterns (including development sample, first sample, fit sample and PP sample and bulk production) based on customer’s requirements, quality, production efficiency and materials utilization to support sample and bulk production.
- Make necessary changes to the net patterns based on customer feedback for approval as needed.
- Hold relevant direct reports accountable for producing high quality cut patterns to fulfill customer’s requirements to support sample and bulk production.
- Informs relevant associates (e.g. Sample Room Garment Technologist, CMD Supervisor, etc.) of any changes made to the patterns to ensure pattern consistency throughout the production process.
- Pattern Audit: randomly audit cut patterns produced by the pattern technicians to ensure the compliance to requirements, quality, manufacturability and materials utilization of the cut patterns.
- Pattern Quality: review with CSP, Sewing, QA and MM to ensure patterns produced satisfy relevant quality standards and grading scales. Refine the patterns to satisfy the standards when necessary.
- Male/Female; Age: 30 -40t
- At least 2 years experience in doing Pattern, either for Shirt, Pants, Knit,
- USE proficient gerber software