Offerd Salary (USD) $2000
Career Level Trưởng Phòng
Experience 5-7 Years
Sector Đồng Nai
Industry Sản Xuất , Mua hàng/Chuỗi Cung Ứng , Ôtô / Xe Máy
Our client is an FDI manufacturing company in automotive industry, now looking for a PPC Manager in Dong Nai:
- Ensure material planning is applied and operated efficiently to meet production requirements with minimal inventory, while optimizing costs
- Control over raw material planning issues that arise, including over or under deliveries and adjustments, especially in the event of a material shortage affecting production.
- Manage and setup capacity mapping based on customer internal or internal sales forecasts to ensure that sufficient resources are deployed appropriately to meet customer needs.
- Setup production scheduling through system in the most cost effective basic with maximization of production lines utilization
- Fully update information on the ERP system and ensure people process compliance through this system.
- Follow up day to day production planning and scheduling and working closely with the relevant departments in the company to ensure the on time delivery of products to adapt of the customer’s requirement
- Ensure the Material Requirements Planning system (MRP) or IT system in factory is effective and that data is accurate and up to date as required
- Manage warehouse and inventory control, inventory risk and ensure that contingency plans are in place
- Receive, store and ship materials beetween warehouse to production locations by incorporating warehousing activities.
- Continuously ensure inventory accuracy between physical and system figures by improving the materials tranfer processes and conducting stock count periodically.
- Control FIFO & FEFO rule all of products.
- Manage safety compliance in warehouse operation daily.
- Recommend solutions to overcome issues arising in order to meet production requirements and address operational risks.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Guide PPC dept by providing them with prior knowledge of the planning defects.
- Train and guide subordinates for maximum efficiency and minimum waste losses.
- Detail job will be discussed in the interview
- Male/Female; Ages: above 30 years old.
- Academic level: University degree in Business Administration/Economy/ Supply Chain Management/ Industrial Engineering/ Engineering Management
- Experience: At least 5 years experience at the same position in automotive manufacturing industry.
- Have knowledge of TS 16949 system
- Knowledge in Demand & Supply planning, Statistical Forecast.
- Good command of English and good computer skills