Offerd Salary (USD) $2000
Career Level Trưởng Phòng
Experience > 10 Years
Sector Hà nội, TP.HCM, Thừa Thiên Huế
Industry Bán hàng Tiêu dùng nhanh, Thực phẩm/Dịch vụ ăn uống , Nghiên cứu phát triển sản phẩm
Our client is a foreign invested company, now looking for a Technical Associate Manager:
- Set the standards for suitable temperature, container conditions and correct serving equipment to ensure the quality of draft beer within time limits.
- Ensure all the Consumers are having the best drinking experience with beer products according to the Perfect Serve Standard
- Enclose cooperate with sales and marketing team, including in relation to the branding of beverage equipment.
- Follow up and supervise all product's moving activities to ensure that the quality and taste of the product are kept intact to the customer.
- Train the draft beer services team to be able to install and service draft and fridges professionally, effectively and efficiently
- Support to train sales teams with basic knowledge of draft beer and draft training modules for service customers
- Work closely with the procurement department to ensure that all the containers/kegs and equipments meet requirements and are available at all times.
- Work with ASMs and RSMs to map and evaluate the prioritizing for draft beer customers
- Track the volume of the draught installations (kegs/month) to ensure that they are producing enough to ensure economic returns as well as reduce risk of old beer
- Ensure that the draught accounts are receiving scheduled technical/cleaning services as planned and act on any deviances.
- Details will be discussed on interview.
- Male; Ages: Not required
- Graduated from University in Engineering major or equivalent qualifications
- Having 10 years experience of working in technical Cold Drink/Beer/Draft Beer fields
- Proficient in English
- Strong leadership skills