Offerd Salary (USD) $700
Career Level Nhân viên
Experience 5-7 Years
Industry Kỹ thuật ứng dụng , Sản Xuất , Cơ khí/ Máy móc
Our client is a foreign invested manufacturing company, now looking for a Technical Staff in HCM:
- Coordinating the work of installation, commissioning, and operation instruction.
- Executing surveying and installation & improvement plans.
- Executing warranty, maintenance activities & handling unexpected problem occurring.
- Coordination with other departments to resolve technical problem in the project implementation process.
- Provide technical advice for sale department or direct to customers
- Giving technical advice for development process
- Organize implementation of solutions for services, repairs, equipment upgrades.
- Searching, selecting contractors, negotiating contracts;
- Prepare & issue regulations on quality control, volume and examination methods, labor safety, etc. and supervision of the implementation of contractors on the above issues.
- Search sources of materials, technical specifications of each type of supplies and equipment for product identification.
- Other tasks performed as assigned by the department head.
- Male; Age: from 28 years old
- University / College specialized in Technical/Mechanical engineering.
- 05 years experience of technical in manufacturing machinery, mechanics - electricity.
- Ability to plan the schedule and manage the schedule;
- Negotiating skills, communication, independent work, team coordination;
- Proficient use of office computer software, cad, programming ...
- Good conversational English; Knowing Japanese is an advantage