Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully before accessing and using the TalentBold.com Career Website (hereinafter called the "TalentBold Website") of TalentBold Group Vietnam Joint Stock Company (hereinafter called the "Company"). By accessing to and using TalentBold Website, you (hereinafter called as “You” or the “Customer”, unless the context otherwise requires) accept the Terms & Conditions and agree to abide by the rules governing the use of services offered by the TalentBold Website (hereinafter called the “Agreement”). If you have any questions about this agreement, please contact us via e-mail at contact@TalentBold.com.
The TalentBold Website is a World Wide Web site on the Internet that is designed to allow users to post jobs and/or to view jobs posted by other users or interact with those users. The TalentBold Website is owned and operated by the Company. The TalentBold Website contains or may contain information, communications, opinions, text, graphics, links, electronic art, animations, audio, video, software, photos, music, sounds and other material and data (collectively, "Content") formatted, organized and collected in a variety of forms that are generally accessible to Users, including directories and databases, and areas of the TalentBold Website that can be modified by Users, such as posting jobs, uploading multimedia files, registering user profiles, and creating Auto-Notify profiles ("Interactive Areas").
You might order the services or products at the quotations that are made available on the TalentBold Website and your orders shall be subject to the Website’s acceptance in full or in part of your orders. A TalentBold Website’s acceptance shall be in effect after your payment has been made or identified.
The Company shall reserve the right to make changes to its services, products, pricing models and prices from time to time as it considers appropriate.
The Company reserves the right to refuse to provide services to individuals, companies and organizations which, in accordance with the laws or at the Company’s sole discretion:
In case the Company has provided services to you, however, later discovered that you are not under the scope of the eligible user of TalentBold Website and the Company refuses to provide the services, the Company shall, at its own discretion,:
- Have business in the same industry with the Company, including but not limited to, employment service, recruiting activities via e-commerce website, application and/or website, application providing e-commerce service (e-commerce trading floor); and/or
- Operate and manage websites, application related to recruitment, employment service similar to the Company's for business purpose or gaining profit, and/or
- To exploit, to use any information provided by the Company’s services not for his/her/their own recruitment purpose; and/or
- Provide the services which are directly or indirectly competitive with existing services of the Company
Purchased Services and Payment
- Terminate all services and inform the Customers
- Remove all job postings (if any)
- Remove the account on TalentBold website (if necessary)
- Refund the amount in proportion to the services that has not delivered by the Company, if you have already settled the payment
If purchased service is Job Posting:
- You may order one or more of the services available in the List of TalentBold Services by Purchase Order and/or Service Agreement.
If your payment is past due, your service will be suspended until payment is made and your account is brought current.
- The job posting will stay online for 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of activation. Job title of the job posting cannot be changed after service activation.
- Each job posting can be used for only 01 (one) specific job title, with 01 (one) set of job description and requirement.
- TalentBold Services are pre-paid or post-paid via cash, bank transfer, or credit card. The list of accepted credit cards is publicized on the TalentBold Website. Your service fee is due by the payment date on your Purchase Order.
Provision for Use of Services
- We will issue a VAT Invoice in accordance with the applicable laws of Vietnam upon your request. You are responsible for the accuracy of the information used for the VAT Invoice.
User Rights and Responsibilities
Access to the TalentBold Website. You are responsible for providing yourself with all hardware, software, telephone or other communications equipment and/or service to connect to the Internet and access the TalentBold Website as well as all Internet access charges, telephone charges or other fees or charges incurred in connecting to the Internet and accessing the TalentBold Website.
User Conduct. By using the TalentBold Services and accessing the TalentBold Website, you understand that it is prohibited to:
- After you have paid the Service Fee and/or activate the Purchased Services, we will not accept any requests to terminate or cancel the Purchased Services, refund the Service Fee or change any service.
- You will create your own account with username and password to use the services on the TalentBold Website.
- You are entitled to post your recruitment advertisement or post a link on the TalentBold Website to the recruitment advertisement on your website. It is your responsibility to ensure the accuracy and legality of all these contents. However you are not allowed to add all formats of email address and/or phone number and/or fax number or any other form of contact information in Job Posting Content.
- You must activate the Purchased Services before their expiry date. You cannot activate any unused Services once they have expired.
- In the event that we are at fault and have not cured the problem within seven working days of receiving a written notice from you, we will refund the amount of Service Fee related to the unused services in the Purchase Order/Service Agreement where the Services have not been delivered as agreed by both parties.
- Protest the State of Vietnam, destroy the unity of the nation, propagandize, distort, provoke or provide information against Vietnamese Government;
- Provoke violation, war, aggression among nations and people, excite obscene, depravation, crime, social evils or superstition, ruin the nation's traditions and customs;
- Disclose state secretes, military, security, economic, external relation and other secrets provided for by the laws;
- Distort, slander, libel or offend the prestige of entities, the honor, dignity or prestige of individuals;
- Introduce and propagate products and services prohibited by the laws;
- Mention issues related to the politics and religions;
- Use uncultured words that violate code of ethics and traditional culture of Vietnam;
- Restrict or inhibit any other User/Customer from using and enjoying the Interactive Features;
- Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or international law;
- Post or transmit any information, software, or other material which violates or infringes in the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder;
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful component;
- Alter, damage or delete any Content or other communications that are not your own Content or otherwise interfere with the ability of others to access TalentBold Website;
- Disrupt the normal flow of communication in an Interactive Area;
- Claim a relationship with or to speak for any business, association, institution or other organization for which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship;
- Conduct any act of cyberattack, cyber terrorism, cyber espionage and cyber crimes; causing breakdown, attacking, infiltrating, overriding, interfering with, disrupting, paralyzing or sabotaging information systems
- Use the Website for any illegal purpose, including but not limited to conspiring to violate laws and any operating rule, policy or guideline of the Internet access provider or online service.
Request the candidate to pay. The Company does not collect money from user who apply for a job. Collecting money from the candidate by the recruiter is completely prohibited by the applicable laws of Vietnam. You will strictly abide by these rules.
In some particular cases where the candidate is required to pay any cost of goods /services to you or your company or any other third party in accordance with the laws (such as immigration fees to work in another country, the cost of a work permit, the cost of vocational training ...) to be able to be hired and work for you and /or your company, the information about these costs must be public in the Job Posting Content.
If the Company detects or receives feedback from other user about any payment request relating to you and /or your company that does not comply with the above provisions, the Company, immediately, has the right to suspend the provision of related services without notice and /or refund to you for investigation and handling of violations in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
In the event that you are required by any user to pay any amount in connection with your application or work for them, you should use your best judgment in your researching and evaluating all information, as well as considering carefully before making a payment decision. The Company will not be liable for damages or risks or losses of any kind which the user may suffer when making decisions regarding interaction with other users, regardless of via TalentBold Website or not.
Report violations. In the event that you believe that the behavior of any other user does not comply with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, you can always notify us for reviewing.
You acknowledge that the TalentBold Website may include various interactive areas ("Interactive Areas"), including but not limited to jobs. These Interactive Areas allow feedback to the TalentBold Website and real-time interaction between users. You further understand that the TalentBold Website does not control the messages, information, or files delivered to such Interactive Areas and that the TalentBold Website may offer you and other users the capability of creating and managing an Interactive Area. However, neither the TalentBold Website, its subsidiary and parent companies, or affiliates, nor their respective directors, officers, employees and agents are responsible for Content within any Interactive Area.
Your use and/or management of an Interactive Area will be governed by this Agreement and any additional rules or operating procedures of any Interactive Area established by you or another user, as applicable. You recognize that the TalentBold Website cannot, and does not intend to, screen communications in advance. Moreover, because the TalentBold Website encourages open and candid communication in the Interactive Areas, the TalentBold Website cannot determine in advance the accuracy or conformance to this Agreement of any Content transmitted in an Interactive Area. The TalentBold Website is not responsible for screening, policing, editing, reviewing or monitoring any Content in an Interactive Area.
Notwithstanding the above, you agree that the TalentBold Website has the right to monitor any Interactive Area, from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the Interactive Area, or to protect itself or other users. If notified of Content that is alleged not to conform to this Agreement, the TalentBold Website may investigate the allegation and determine in its sole discretion whether to remove or request the User to remove such Content. The TalentBold Website reserves the right to prohibit conduct, communication or Content within an Interactive Area, or to edit, refuse to post, or to remove any Content, in whole or in part, which it deems in its sole discretion to (i) violate the then-standard provisions of this Agreement or any other standard, written TalentBold Website policy in effect at that time, (ii) be harmful to the rights of any user, the TalentBold Website, or other third parties, (iii) violate applicable law, or (iv) be otherwise objectionable.
Intellectual Property Rights
TalentBold Website Content. You acknowledge that the TalentBold Website permits access to Content that is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary (including intellectual property) rights ("Intellectual Property Rights"), and that these Intellectual Property Rights are valid and protected in all media existing now or later developed and except as is explicitly provided below, Customer’s use of Content shall be governed by applicable copyright and other intellectual property laws.TalentBold Website Content. You acknowledge that the TalentBold Website permits access to Content that is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary (including intellectual property) rights ("Intellectual Property Rights"), and that these Intellectual Property Rights are valid and protected in all media existing now or later developed and except as is explicitly provided below, Customer’s use of Content shall be governed by applicable copyright and other intellectual property laws.
You agree and acknowledge that all the Content on the TalentBold Website including and not limited to the resumes shall be solely under the Intellectual Property Rights of TalentBold Website and TalentBold Group and you may not modify, copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, publish, create derivative works from, display or otherwise transfer or commercially exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part, provided. However, you may (i) make a reasonable number of digital or other form of copies to permit your computer hardware and software to access and view the Content, (ii) print one copy of each piece of Content, (iii) make and distribute a reasonable number of copies of Content, in whole or in part, in hard copy or electronic form for internal use only.
Any permitted copies of the Content must reproduce any notices contained in the Content, such as all Intellectual Property Right notices, and an original source attribution to "TalentBold Website" and its URL address. You do not acquire any Intellectual Property Rights by downloading or printing Content. Any unauthorized copies or uses of the Content for commercial purposes shall be deemed as a breach and shall be treated in accordance with the relevant applicable laws and provisions herein.
Content Provided by the Customer. You may upload to any Interactive Area or otherwise transmit, post, publish, reproduce or distribute, on or through TalentBold Website only Content that is not subject to any Intellectual Property Rights, or Content in which any holder of Intellectual Property Rights has given express authorization for distribution over the Internet and on TalentBold Website, without restriction whatsoever. Any Content submitted with the consent of a copyright owner other than you should contain a phrase such as "Copyright owned by [name of owner]; Used by Permission." By submitting Content to any Interactive Area, you automatically grant and/or warrant that the owner of such Content, whether it be you or a third party, has expressly granted to TalentBold Website the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sublicense, distribute, perform, and display such Content, in whole or in part, worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any Intellectual Property Rights that may exist in such Content. You also permit TalentBold Website to sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to such Content. You further permit TalentBold Website to use your company's name and corporate logo for marketing purposes.
Links; Disclaimers Of Warranties; Limitations of Liability
Links. You understand that except for Content, products or services expressly available at TalentBold Website, neither TalentBold Website, its subsidiary and parent companies, or affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, employees and agents controls, provides, or are responsible for any Content, goods or services available through sites on the Internet linked to or from TalentBold Website. All such Content, goods and services are made accessible on the Internet by independent third parties and are not part of the TalentBold Website or controlled by the TalentBold Website. The TalentBold Website neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, quality or availability of any Content, goods or services available on any site linked to or from the TalentBold Website, which are the sole responsibility of such independent third parties, and your use thereof is solely at your own risk. Neither TalentBold Website, its subsidiary and parent companies, or affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents shall be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused by your use of or reliance on any Content, goods or services available on any site linked to or from the TalentBold Website or your inability to access the Internet or any site linked to or from the TalentBold Website.
Disclaimer of Warranties. You should use your best judgment in evaluating all information contained or opinions expressed on the TalentBold Website. It is the policy of the TalentBold Website not to endorse or oppose any opinion expressed by you or Content provided by you or other independent party. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF the TalentBold Website IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER the TalentBold Website NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES, OR AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS OR OTHER SUPPLIERS PROVIDING CONTENT, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES WARRANTS THAT the TalentBold Website OR ANY INTERNET SITE LINKED TO OR FROM the TalentBold Website WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE INTERACTIVE AREAS, OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NOR DO ANY OF THEM MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF the TalentBold Website OR ANY INTERNET SITE LINKED TO OR FROM the TalentBold Website OR AS TO THE TIMELINESS, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY, AUTHORITY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, OR SUBSTANCE OF ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR TRANSACTION PROVIDED THROUGH the TalentBold Website OR ANY SITE LINKED TO OR FROM the TalentBold Website. The TalentBold Website IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL the TalentBold Website, ITS SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES, OR AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSORS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER OR ARISING FROM THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, the TalentBold Website, OR ANY INTERNET SITE LINKED TO OR FROM the TalentBold Website, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED OR ALLEGEDLY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, ELECTRICAL SURGE/DAMAGE/INTERFERENCE, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, BREAKDOWN OF EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE ERROR, INFRINGEMENT, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR THEFT, DESTRUCTION, ALTERATION, OR USE OF, RECORDS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL the TalentBold Website, ITS SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES, OR AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSORS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT CONTAINED WITHIN the TalentBold Website OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED WITHIN ANY INTERNET SITE LINKED TO OR FROM the TalentBold Website. THE CONTENT WITHIN the TalentBold Website AND THE CONTENT WITHIN INTERNET SITES LINKED TO OR FROM the TalentBold Website MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS.
CUSTOMER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT the TalentBold Website IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, FRAUDULENT, OR OTHERWISE ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY TalentBold Website SITE CONTENT, OR WITH THE ACCESS AGREEMENT OF the TalentBold Website, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING the TalentBold Website.
Compliance and Dealing with Breach
You must comply with the terms of the Purchase Order, Service Agreement and Terms & Conditions as a prerequisite for using the Services. If you fail to comply with any of the provisions in the Purchase Order, Service Agreement and Terms & Conditions, we may remove your posting, contents or links or remove, deactivate your TalentBold Website account if necessary and suspend and/or terminate your service without refunding the Service Fee or any unused portion thereof. We also may claim compensation for any damages or losses arising from your breach.
You agree to indemnify and hold the TalentBold Website, its parent or subsidiary companies and their affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents safe and harmless from any and all liabilities, claims and expenses, including reasonable attorneys fees, arising from breach of this Agreement, any other policy, your use or access of the TalentBold Website or any Internet site linked to or from the TalentBold Website, or in connection with the transmission of any Content on the TalentBold Website.
You agree that the confidentiality of the information relating to Services, transaction proceedings and/or any information gained during the course of use must be ensured. You will cooperate to stop and prevent any third party from the illegal reproduction and use of the posting contents or other information on the Internet.
You are not allowed to disclose, share or sell information about the candidates to any third parties under any methods without the Company’s prior consent in writing.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for keeping your own username and password confidential and only use your account for recruitment purpose as per the Purchase Order/Service Agreement.
This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between the TalentBold Website and you, and supersedes any prior agreements with respect to the subject matter herein. The TalentBold Website may revise this Agreement or any other policy at any time and from time to time, and such revision shall be effective immediately upon posting notice of such revision prominently on the TalentBold Website.
You agree to review this Agreement periodically to be aware of such revisions. If any such revision is unacceptable to you, you must discontinue accessing the TalentBold Website. Your continued access and use of the TalentBold Website following notice of any such revision shall conclusively be deemed acceptance of all such revisions.
If any provision of this Agreement or any other policy be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intention of the parties and the remaining portions will continue in full force and effect. The failure of the TalentBold Website to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state or province of domicile of the TalentBold Website, excluding its conflict of laws rules, and you and the TalentBold Website each submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that state or province.
This Agreement is personal to you and you may not assign your rights or obligations thereunder to anyone. All logos, brand names, products, trademarks and service marks appearing herein may be the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. References to any trademark, service mark and links to or from the TalentBold Website have been done strictly for clarification and identification and does not constitute endorsement by the TalentBold Website of the products, services or information offered by the owner of such trademark, service mark or link or endorsement of the TalentBold Website by such trademark, service mark or link owner.